drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

After reading reviews on how coconutty this tastes, I picked some up when out shopping, as I do love coconut.
And, it does have a lovely coconut taste combined with a bit of dried raspberry; it reminds me of a raspberry coconut macaroon. I added a bit of cream and found it tasted best when it cools down. The one thing that wasn’t great for me is the aroma – both dry and brewed – I’m not sure what it reminds me of… some sort of cookie or something that I don’t like I guess.
Anyway, it is tasty though, and makes for a nice dessert type tea!

keychange

Oh yeah, I definitely take this with cream and sugar. I’m sorry the smell put you off, but there’s definitely a lot of coconut in here!

caile

Oh, don’t be sorry! It is still yummy with the coconut but the smell is somehow strange yet familiar…weird. As I had a second cup I tried imagining raspberry and it was better I think. I am happy I picked a bit of this up to try though and am going to make it again and see if it is any different.

Comments

keychange

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada