drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

I am not that fond of rooibos usually but this says it has coconut, which I do love.
The description on the foil sample package I have, lists coconut at the end of the ingredient list just before the flavouring…hmm…and I don’t really see or smell any coconut either..
Brewed, this tastes like cinnamon oil and cloves, and maybe some pepper; no coconut or much of anything else. I would say it is is spicy, but not natural tasting to me.
Not for me.

TheTeaFairy

Oprah fell in love with this tea when she came to visit us in Montreal, and she made some noise about it on Instagram and other social medias…how’s that for best free marketing ever?

boychik

i tried really hard to like rooibos, but no…

caile

That would be good marketing for sure!

caile

boychik, rooibos is nice for a caffeine free option, but yes, I am not in love with any I have tried either!

mewakeling

I have this one and it is okay, but really not one of favourites either.

boychik

this is why i wanted to add rooibos to my repertoire for evening, but if i have some shu i sleep like a baby

Comments

TheTeaFairy

boychik

i tried really hard to like rooibos, but no…

caile

That would be good marketing for sure!

mewakeling

I have this one and it is okay, but really not one of favourites either.

boychik

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black unflavored, which I often drink with a small dash of milk but sometimes just clear.

I enjoy finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

I also enjoy Chinese green teas, and am currently exploring some pu-erh as well.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada