drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

My never fail evening tea. Creamy vanilla tea with a dash of cream – as satisfying as hot chocolate somehow even though this isn’t chocolate at all.

I’m glad to have this in loose leaf as can adjust the amount better, and find it brewed best with a couple minutes steep time. Yum!

VariaTEA

This smells so amazing!! I find tastewise it can be hit or miss but when it is good, its REALLY good!

caile

Yes! I have had it go bitter but not often and only when I let it brew too strong – and even then it wasn’t horrible.

TheTeaFairy

It’s nice to have some never fail teas :-)

caile

It is! And especially an evening tea with low caffeine – I can always count on this!

Comments

VariaTEA

TheTeaFairy

It’s nice to have some never fail teas :-)

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada