drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

My never fail evening tea. Creamy vanilla tea with a dash of cream – as satisfying as hot chocolate somehow even though this isn’t chocolate at all.

I’m glad to have this in loose leaf as can adjust the amount better, and find it brewed best with a couple minutes steep time. Yum!

VariaTEA

This smells so amazing!! I find tastewise it can be hit or miss but when it is good, its REALLY good!

caile

Yes! I have had it go bitter but not often and only when I let it brew too strong – and even then it wasn’t horrible.

TheTeaFairy

It’s nice to have some never fail teas :-)

caile

It is! And especially an evening tea with low caffeine – I can always count on this!

Comments

VariaTEA

TheTeaFairy

It’s nice to have some never fail teas :-)

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black unflavored, which I often drink with a small dash of milk but sometimes just clear.

I enjoy finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

I also enjoy Chinese green teas, and am currently exploring some pu-erh as well.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada