drank Vanilla Orchid by DAVIDsTEA

Vanilla pudding tea is an apt description. This is very light on oolong flavor and tastes mostly of sweet and creamy vanilla, with a bit of floral in the fragrance.
Re-steeped with the same results.

I enjoyed this and found it tasty but do find I don’t reach for it, as would rather drink other teas; and for that reason wouldn’t repurchase at this time.

Yvonne

I just can’t get into this one. :( So disappointing.

Kamyria

I’ve had my eye on this one… maybe I’ll give it a try in the future.

VariaTEA

People need to stop posting about this tea! I am getting cravings. It is weird because this tea is not great for everyday, but when you want it, nothing else quite satisfies.

Fjellrev

I couldn’t get into this one either. It was too cloying and artificial for me.

caile

Aww, that’s too bad.. I do wonder if some batches vary though, as mine was pretty light.

Comments

Yvonne

I just can’t get into this one. :( So disappointing.

Kamyria

I’ve had my eye on this one… maybe I’ll give it a try in the future.

VariaTEA

Fjellrev

I couldn’t get into this one either. It was too cloying and artificial for me.

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada