Dry leaf aroma initially reminds me of raisins, but once brewed becomes incredibly deep and floral.
Taste is just slightly malty with a wonderful, rich floral sweetness that fully remains even on the second steep. This is so lovely, and it’s like the tea has been softly scented with red rose petals; very smooth, fragrant and sweet.
Absolutely delicious!

Eee Teavivre!

Did you order this one?

Courtney

Yep, a sample size. Pretty much all their blacks tea, with the exception of anything smoky, I ordered haha.

caile

haha, that’s good! I got one of the sampler packs that came with two samples of this. I’ll have to order a full pouch next time. : )

Courtney

Oh excellent. I love hearing that about teas that are en route. Although my wallet doesn’t enjoy it quite so much.

nice to see a few more reviews on this one :)

Kirlika

They’ve got a number of really, really nice black teas. I just got a pouch of Fengqing Dragon Pearl Black Tea myself that’s waiting for me in mail jail. I’ll be picking it up in about an hr and I can’t wait!! (Got one of the sample packs too and I think one of this as well, it sounds excellent.)

caile

And it sounds like there will be even more reviews coming!! ; )

Those samplers are great, and so is the dragon pearl – I’m sure you’ll enjoy them Kirlika!

Comments

Courtney

Eee Teavivre!

Did you order this one?

Courtney

nice to see a few more reviews on this one :)

Kirlika

caile

And it sounds like there will be even more reviews coming!! ; )

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada