drank Quangzhou Milk Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Aroma is creamy, buttery and sweet – a!most candy-like. Tastes very creamy and very sweet with a very light mineral note, and maybe even a bit nutty. No floral.

I don’t think I cared for this that much the first time I tried it, but it tasted good now. I did prefer it to the Teavivre milk oolong I just had, probably because of the strong floral component I found in that one. The leaves in this davidstea oolong weren’t as lovely though – more broken with brown bits.
But, quite a tasty cup of tea, and almost like drinking candy.

Abby Noelle

This sounds really good!!

caile

It was surprisingly good! I used to drink more Oolong’s but they haven’t been my favorite lately, and I had a small bit left in a pouch and wanted to give it another try.

Comments

Abby Noelle

This sounds really good!!

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada