drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

I tried to like rooibos but have decided that it isn’t something I want or reach for even when it is in fun flavours like this. I had a bit left in my cupboard that I wasn’t drinking and when I saw reviews recommending cold brewing, decided to give it a try.

Well, it turned out better than I expected. None of that overly woody rooibos taste and mainly a sweet mapley refreshing drink. I probably have enough to make another batch this way and that is how I’ll use up the rest – much better than hot in my opinion.

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you liked it cold brewed! Roswell Strange was the one who brought it to my attention and that is how I have been enjoying this tea ever since :)

caile

I saw both you and Roswell Strange drinking it this way and am glad I tried it also! It turned out good! :)

VariaTEA

I was pleasantly surprised by it. I did not expect it to be bad but I also didn’t expect it to be as tasty as it was.

haha, I know!

Comments

VariaTEA

haha, I know!

Love of tea.
Black tea is probably my favorite.

I also like both raw and ripe puerh and exploring those more. I enjoy Chinese green teas once in awhile, and also some oolongs.

Enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut, caramel, bitter
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada