Warm cinnamon raisin bread. That is exactly what this cup tasted like – so delicious!
There is a rich sweetness of cinnamon and spices, combined with the fruitiness of raisins, and fresh bread. Lovely and fragrant!

Christina

Sounds lucious!

Nxtdoor

Yes, this sounds so good. The question is, will it taste like Cinammon bread to me? It’s ok, it’s rhetorical, you don’t have to answer. I always read reviews and then when it’s my turn, not so much, not with straight teas anyway.

caile

haha, I know what you mean. :)
I drank this without recalling my previous review and although I knew it was going to be somewhat of this flavor profile, I was surprised by how much like raisin cinnamon bread it was – really good. Next time I make it I hope it turns out the same!

gmathis

Hmmm…makes me wonder what would happen if you threw some golden raisins in a steeping basket with something else…

caile

Might be nice! :) Although this was more like the dark raisins, not the golden ones.

Comments

Christina

Sounds lucious!

Nxtdoor

caile

haha, I know what you mean. :)

gmathis

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada