I like cold fruity tisanes, especially ones without hibiscus, and made up a small jug of this yesterday evening.

Brews a lovely peachy sort of hue. Tastes light and tropical, and I can detect the goji berry, strawberry and papaya. So tasty and refreshing!

I added a bit of sugar but it probably would have been just as nice without. And, I ate a big piece of dragon fruit from the brewed bits, which was surprisingly good. :)

Iced
gmathis

Hard to find good fruity blends, isn’t it? (I’m a H-hater, too.)

caile

It is! Sometimes a bit of hibiscus can be ok as long as it doesn’t overpower everything, but that usually isn’t the case. So, nice to find the ones without!

TheTeaFairy

I so agree, I can also handle a tiny little bit of evil H, but barely. I was thrilled to see this one had none!

Comments

gmathis

Hard to find good fruity blends, isn’t it? (I’m a H-hater, too.)

caile

TheTeaFairy

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada