Delicate appearing black and gold dry leaf; fragrant like a field of fresh clover hay. Wet leaf smells deliciously sweet like honey.

Taste is flavorful with winey, fruity and floral notes combined with a wee bit of leather. No smokiness that I can detect.
Re-steeped well, and very lovely to drink.

Tea Sipper

Looking forward to a sample of this one with my order!

Yay! :-)

boychik

caile whats your favorite Teavivre Keemun? i need to narrow them down. I dont mind smoke but dont like "ashtray " taste

caile

I think my Teavivre favorite is the ‘organic superfine keemun fragrant black tea’.
I got a sample of it in my last order so I can try it again along with this one sometime to see how it compares. I have also had the ‘premium keemun hao ya’ and liked it as well – it was smokier than the superfine one but I wouldn’t call it a smokey tea really, just a hint. It is hard to narrow down a favorite for sure!

boychik

thanks. organic superfine keemun fragrant black tea is on my list. i might get a sampleof premium keemun hao ya.

i second organic superfine keemun! (though to be fair when i had them all and tried to do a comparison, there were 3? that i enjoyed quite a bit for different reasons)

caile

I could send a sample of this one, if you’d like to try it. :)

Comments

Tea Sipper

Looking forward to a sample of this one with my order!

Yay! :-)

caile

I could send a sample of this one, if you’d like to try it. :)

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada