drank Awake by Tazo

Got to have this again today. Have been away on break and missed it! Also got to have it in my favorite mug reading: What is Anthropology? The tea was still delicious and gave me the caffeine boost I needed to unpack.

drhiphop

So, what’s your answer? ANTH seems to me to be a great way to have conversations about stuff I find interesting anyway, and also make some modicum of a living.

Caitlin

Well anthro is my major. I suppose the textbook definition is the study of human kind. More personally I think it is a good way to be come exposed to other cultures and world issues.

drhiphop

Then you must be a cultural anthropologist! Best of luck with your studies.

That I am. Thanks.

Comments

drhiphop

drhiphop

Then you must be a cultural anthropologist! Best of luck with your studies.

That I am. Thanks.