Made my first chai tea latte today using this. Used 1/2 cup tea and 1/2 cup milk w/ 1 teaspoon chai honey. It was pretty good. Although next time I think I would use a bit less milk. Not bad for a first try.

Cofftea

Caitlin, if I may offer a suggestion… instead of using less milk just use the same amount of tea you would for a regular cuppa steeped in less water forming a concentrate. Using 1/2 the amount of tea greatly dilutes the flavor making it even more difficult for it to come thru the milk. I’ve personally found this absolutely necessary to enjoy a tea latte. Another water/milk ratio I enjoy is 1:2 as per a typical latte. Have fun experimenting!:)

Caitlin

Thanks for the advice. I am completely new to this. I just got this awesome chai latte kit from my boyfriend so I figured I should figure out how to do it.

Comments

Cofftea

Caitlin