drank Green Tea Ice Cream by na

I tried green tea ice cream for the first time last night – wasn’t really sure how to log it so I made this tea page. It was pretty good – not too sweet. The only thing was it was a little bitter. But overall I was surprised by it.

Cofftea

I’ve only had it once (Pike Place Market in Seattle), but it’s AMAZING! I had it w/ a scoop of peppermint.

Caitlin

yeah it was pretty good – it was very clean and light. I expected it to be kind of fakey but it wasn’t at all.

Comments

Cofftea

Caitlin