drank Irish Breakfast Tea by Twinings

This tea is okay. It is a basic bagged black tea. It wasn’t bad though. A little bitter but flavorful.

mpierce87

I love irish breakfast, but I think it really shines with milk and sugar. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Caitlin

I am not big on adding things to my tea, but I can definitely see how that would be good. I will give it a try next time I have irish breakfast.

mpierce87

Yeah, some may not view tea the way I do, but I feel that some teas just aren’t meant to be plain. IMO, irish breakfast is a prime example.

Comments

mpierce87

Caitlin