So this was my first experience with flowering tea… overall I think it went pretty well minus some water spilling and some flower floaties in my tea.

My wonderful boyfriend just bought me this teapot set that came with 30 something servings of flowering tea (white tea with peach, green tea with jasmine and earl grey I believe). I just picked it up from the post office today so I was really excited to try it out!!!

The raw tea smells really yummy and peachy like a fresh juicy peach or maybe just peach rings candy but any way it smelled delicious. The wet leaves smelled kind of like sea water which was a little weird.

The first cup I had was almost clear after steeping for 5 minutes and it tasted like hot water with a faint peach taste. The second cup however was much stronger. It was a little more yellow and tasted more like white tea with a hint of peach.

For the second infusion I have a pot cooling in the fridge. I think that it will make an absolutely delicious iced tea and I could use some iced tea in this weather.

Cofftea

That is an awesome set. I almost got it myself, but I didn’t need the pot. Way to go wonderful boyfriend:)

Caitlin

It is. Have you tried any of the teas yet?
I actually didn’t have a teapot yet so this set was perfect for me!
And yes he knows how much I love tea and always gets me little tea presents – it’s awesome.

Cofftea

No. I have not. As I said I “almost” got it. This is a brand name I haven’t tried at all yet.

Caitlin

Whoops – sorry missed the “almost” there. I had never heard of this brand but I was pleasantly surprised.

Cofftea

No prob:) Glad they’re good! Sure beats regular flowers;)

Comments

Cofftea

Caitlin

It is. Have you tried any of the teas yet?
I actually didn’t have a teapot yet so this set was perfect for me!

Cofftea

No prob:) Glad they’re good! Sure beats regular flowers;)

NJ