drank Black Pearl Tea by Lipton

I bought this one day when the grocery store was out of prince of wales tea. It isn’t bad. It doesn’t have any outstanding features and it is pretty standard. It isn’t bitter or weak or anything though. I had it with some leftover cake and it worked perfectly well for a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.

Caitlin

I just realized that this was my 100th tasting note. I noticed it was close and was waiting for it and then I completely missed it – haha

__Morgana__

Happy 100!

Thanks!

Comments

Caitlin

__Morgana__