drank Calm by Tazo

I really enjoy this tea. It is very relaxing and I think it goes excellently with sweet snacks (I just had it with some chocolate chip cookies). I also think this tea has very strong flavor, all the elements shone through nicely. The only thing I don’t like is the smell – I think it is the rose, it’s kind of a sickly smell. Luckily it doesn’t taste like the dry leaf smells so all is good.

Caitlin

I just read other reviews and found it weird that others found it to be mainly a spearmint flavor. I really really dislike spearmint but it doesn’t bother me in this tea at all – maybe that’s the weird smell though?

Comments

Caitlin

NJ