drank Moroccan Mint by Honest Tea

Ick! I really like honest tea. I tend to find their teas refreshing and not to sweet and unique flavors. This was just gross. WAY!!! too much mint and not enough tea. Opening the bottle whams you in the face with mint scent and to top it off it is spearmint and I really dislike spearmint. I took 2 sips of this and I don’t think I can finish it. I gonna see if maybe my boyfriend will drink the rest so I don’t have to trash it. This is definitely not my cup of tea.