I am having this iced tonight. I quite enjoyed my 2 sample bags of this tea. Very yummy. Also now that I am having it iced it reminds me more of capri sun then orange soda. Haha. Very odd-flavor but still yummy.

Meghann M

Oh how I miss Capri Sun’s that were packed into my school lunches. Thanks for the bit of flashback. I used to freeze them for slushies in the summer, may have to grab a package next time i see them…and try the tea too!

Caitlin

Haha – that slushy thing sounds good. The Capri sun taste gave me a flashback to being a little kid running around on the beach.