My dad is big into bike racing and when I was little he always ate a ton of powerbars and I always used to go to hang out with him at his friends bike shop and my snack would be powerbars. So whenever I drink this tea all I can think is powerbars. It doesn’t taste like one per-say but the scent is a dead ringer. So every time I smell the dry leaves I don’t think mmm tea, I think weird powerbar. Aside from that the tea isn’t bad. I have to use a lot of tea and steep for awhile to get it to the desired strength though, but I enjoy it with a splash of milk. And I guess the childhood memories aren’t a bad thing either – haha.