drank Decaf Tropics by Adagio Teas

Eww. First off I hate the way this tea smells dry like truly despise it. I am not sure it is necessarily a bad smell but it is definitely a smell I do not like. I was hoping that the smell wouldn’t be an indication of the taste so I went on to make a pot of this iced. Unfortunately it tastes kind of like it smells. Luckily the taste was much less strong then the smell so I could take it but definitely do not particularly enjoy this tea! I could finish the cup but I highly doubt I can finish the pot or the sample. I don’t know what it is but something about this tea just does not sit well with me.