First off – thanks thepuriTea for the opportunity to try some of your tea!!!

This tea smells heavenly. I have no idea what a passion fruit tastes like but I hope it tastes like this tea smells. This teas smells deliciously tropical and fruity and it makes my stomach growl. This is the type of tea that you just want to eat the dry leaves!

The tea smells just as good once steeped and tastes delightful too! I am usually not a fan of fruit flavored teas because I find them sour but this one is not in the least bit sour. It is sweet and refreshing but not overpowerly so! It also has a nice black tea base that shines through beautifully.

Sadly I only have one serving of this tea left. I may have to invest in some more.