This is my first tea from my clearance mystery box, I was in the mood for something fruity and green so this seemed like a good pick. If you want to see what other flavors I got, I posted them here: http://steepster.com/discuss/816-final-zoomdweebies-clearance.

I love the way this tea smells!! It smells like some kind of cherry candy, maybe mike & ikes or life savers – mmmmm! I first made it hot but then I decided to put ice in it since it is so hot out. The tea is a pretty light green color and it smells just like the dry leaves. It tastes like it smells too which is awesome! Its tastes like sweet, fruity, and there is a nice punch of green tea in there too. Overall this is delicious.

Caitlin

I realized I forgot to rate this one – haha.