The dry tea smells very very limey and I am not getting much cheesecake but it still smells pleasant. Once the tea is steeped I a, getting much more of the cheesecake flavor! it tastes mostly like lime black tea, but then I paired it with some cookies and the sweetness of the cookies brought out the cheesecake in the tea. I don’t sweeten my teas (I currently don’t have anything to sweeten it with), but if I was someone who sweetened tea this would probably taste good with some sugar or maybe brown sugar. Anyway a solid tea, I always like teas that can be paired with a sweet snack :-)

Cofftea

This one sounds pretty good, I’m most worried about there being enough cheesecake.

Caitlin

Yeah – I was worried about that too when I smelled it but I could taste it pretty well with the sweet notes

Comments

Cofftea

Caitlin