Number 3 from my clearance box! This one wasn’t that great. It kind of tasted and smelled dusty. It seems that some of the tea leaves got smashed up in transit. The tea was very fine and leaking through my infuser, kind of like roobios. I am gonna try making it in my teapot which has a finer mesh which will hopefully fix the problem. I think I would enjoy it outside that fact. It seemed like a pretty decent black tea so I am gonna hold of on the rating for the time being.

cody

That’s disappointing… I love all things pumpkin. (I need to find myself a finer strainer. I only have one that’s rooibos-friendly, and it’s starting to take a beating.)

Cofftea

Unfortunately I agree w/ you. I was expecting to have a similar experience (only better since it is Frank lol) to Adagio’s Sweet Potato Pie.

Caitlin

Yeah – I love all things pumpkin too! Pumpkin bread is one of my favorites! And yeah I could use a new strainer as well, maybe that’s part of the problem – haha

Caitlin

How is the sweet potato pie? I was curious about that flavor. I love sweet potatoes as much as pumpkin!

Cofftea

It’s REALLY good, although the sweet potato comes across more in texture than the flavor.

Next time I order from them I’ll have to get a sample

Comments

cody

Next time I order from them I’ll have to get a sample