drank Guava Black Tea by Zoomdweebies

I made a pot of this yesterday and put it in the fridge to become iced. It is a very good black iced tea but it mostly tastes like an unflavored iced tea. I thought this would taste better as an iced tea than a hot tea (which is why that is how I tried it first), but now I think I will have to try it hot. It smells just like my passion fruit tea from thepuriTea and I loved that tea hot!! So I bet this will be awesome hot too! Regardless it makes a nice bold refreshing black iced.