Liquid Pecans! This tea tastes like liquid pecans! It is very awesome. I am very hot and cold with pecans. I love pecan pie but I would rarely eat plain pecans, and butter pecan ice cream is not my thing, but they are great in cookies. Any way this tea is definitely a positive pecan experience. If you love pecans you will love this tea.

Frank you really nailed this flavor!

Needless to say I enjoyed this tea. It smelled like pecans, tasted like pecans, but also like tea. Not the least bit bitter or fakey. I originally intended to have this tea with milk, but after trying a sip I decided that this tea was best left plain, maybe another day with additives.

Also on a different note I really want to try mixing this tea with the praline tea I also got in the box. I look forward to experimenting!