Had this this morning! It smells a lot like banana and not a lot like cheesecake kind of like the lime cheesecake. It tastes almost like chocolate, white chocolate to be precise. I think that might be the cheesecake flavor though. I really like it though. Very delicious!

Cofftea

I didn’t get the “white chocolate” in the 3 cheesecake/cream cheese blends I tried… but I didn’t get the cheesecake/cream cheese at all either. I should try their cream cheese flavored black… maybe then I could concentrate on the flavor more.

Caitlin

Yeah both cheesecake teas I tried seemed to be missing a strong cheesecake flavor, but they are both pretty good none-the-less

Forgot to rate this one – kind of a crazy morning

Comments

Cofftea

Forgot to rate this one – kind of a crazy morning