drank Princess Tea Party by Adagio Teas

Thank you Rachel for sending this tea my way. I have recently discovered I love roobios and I have really been on the look out for a line up of night time teas. Tonight I decided to try this one and was not disappointed.
I believe that this tea smelled delicious (there was a skunk somewhere outside smelling everything up so I was having a hard time getting a good whiff of the tea). And it tastes like strawberries, vanilla and roobios in that order. It is quite lovely! I might consider ordering some of this when I am not overflowing with teas.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am glad you enjoyed this. I made this for my daughter who absolutely LOVES teas. I prefer she drink the ones that are naturally caffeine free but she does get her hands on my stuff now and again and she does not shy away from even the strongest of pu erh and lapsang souchong and she is but 3 years old.

Caitlin

That’s so adorable that your daughter loves tea! I hope when I have a kid that they love tea too! And yes this tea was very delicious!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Caitlin