I made a pot of this iced today and it’s awesome. Both the dry leaves and the steeped tea smell like raspberries. The dry leaves also smell a bit like honey. The tea is really good iced the raspberry flavor and honey flavor really shine through. It really has a classic iced tea flavor!!!

Cofftea

While I’d prefer it green based, this one really interests me even though I can’t stand RTD raspberry iced tea. I hope I get this one!

Caitlin

It was quite good, not to sweet and no one flavor was overwhelming. I hope you get it too!

Cofftea

I’m not a “honey in my tea” kinda woman, but I bet one of lupica’s tea honeys in raspberry black would be REALLY good!

Caitlin

I have never been a honey in my tea person either. What are lupica’s tea honey’s? I have never taken a look at them.

Those look yummy! thanks

Cofftea

Let me know if/when you try them:)

Yeah – I will put them on my mental wishlist for times of more money – haha

Comments

Cofftea

Those look yummy! thanks

Cofftea

Let me know if/when you try them:)

Yeah – I will put them on my mental wishlist for times of more money – haha