drank Sweet Velvet Fog by iHeartTeas

Had this tea again this morning! I was craving it when I woke up! Unfortunately I discovered after pouring myself a bowl of cereal that our milk had gone bad. So it was dry cereal and tea with out milk :(. Not that I am a die-hard milk in my tea kind of girl, I actually rarely put milk in my tea, I just happen to like milk in this type, but oh well it was still delicious.

Anyway this cup was more cream and less caramel. It was a great cup of tea. It started my morning off right! Thanks again Rachel for giving me a chance to try this!!!