I had the last bit of this iced with dinner tonight. I throughly enjoyed every bit of this part of tea. It was positively delicious! I am really looking forward to the rest of this tea!

Caitlin

P.S. This tea would have a higher rating but raspberry is not my favorite type of fruit, but if it is yours then this tea is definitely a 100.

Cofftea

I’m not a fan of non chai flavored blacks, but I’m hoping I get this one! I think it’d be amazing iced.

It is very smooth and nice

Comments

Caitlin

Cofftea