So I was really scared to try because I don’t like chocolate flavored teas and I don’t like the combination of oranges and chocolate, but I was in the mood for something weird tonight so I figured I would give it a shot!!!

The dry leaves are very pretty lots of chunks of fruit and such. When the tea is steeping it smells very much of chocolate with a hint of orange. The tea itself was a very bright orangey color.

I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of this tea. It has a tart orange flavor with an aftertaste of chocolate. I made a pot of this and ended up enjoying 3 small cups and putting the rest of the pot in the fridge to try this tea iced. I don’t think I can do this tea all the time but it was perfect for my current mood!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yay for weird and a bonus for pleasantly surprised!

Caitlin

In my opinion weird is almost always good!! And by the way bonus points for creativity! and thanks for providing this tea to experiment with!!