OMG! This tea is awesome!!! Thank you Rachel for sending me some of this! I love this tea. I am pretty sure I am gonna have to purchase this at some point because I am always looking for a good night-time caffeine free tea as I currently only have one good one!

I made a pot of this last night! First off the dry tea was very pretty and it had real apple chunks in it which was pretty cool. I was actually a little afraid to try it based on the smell because it smelled kinda like apple juice and I really dislike apple juice.

This tea tastes awesome, very appley and sweet but not overly so. I actually first thought caramel apple, and I just found out it has caramel flavor in it so it really nails the flavor in that department. I was actually so excited to drink the second cup that I burned my mouth – haha.

Can’t wait to finish off my pot that is in the fridge, I hope it is as good iced as it is hot!