I really enjoyed this tea. It smelled like a vanilla pumpkin pie I made for Thanksgiving one year. It tastes creamy and spicy and a bit like pumpkin. The only problem was for some reason the bottom of the cup was extremely astringent, just like the last 2 sips. Very weird. Maybe I over-steeped it but the rest of the cup was perfect. I did accidentally for get to set the timer so my timing was more of a guess but there was no it steeped more than 5 and a half minutes. hmmm. Well I have more so I can try again another time because minus that I throughly enjoy this tea.