I decided to have this with some oreo cheesecake! It was an awesome pairing! Really improved my night :)

Cofftea

I had an oreo brownie cheesequake blizzard last nite- this tea would have been awesome w/ it.

Caitlin

mmm – that sounds good. I bet a strawberry cheesecake would be good with the banana flavored tea I have as well

Cofftea

Yeah I have a feelin I’ll be passing off the banana lol.

Caitlin

I take it you don’t like banana?

Cofftea

The only thing banana I like is actual bananas.

Caitlin

haha – I can understand that. a lot of time fruit flavored things taste way worse than their real-life counterparts

Comments

Cofftea

Cofftea

Yeah I have a feelin I’ll be passing off the banana lol.

Caitlin

I take it you don’t like banana?

Cofftea

The only thing banana I like is actual bananas.

NJ