Facing my fears tea 3! This one I don’t have anything against roses but I have only ever gotten them as presents never had them as a consumable item. I have never really had any floral teas. Thanks again Rachel for the opportunity to try another new tea!

I really like this tea. I am not sure I can exactly describe what about it I like. It is like a nice black tea with a smooth undertone that I am assuming is the rose. Anyway it is a really nice relaxing while at the same time energizing cup of tea. A real mood lifter!

Also this is tasting note number 200 – Woot!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yay for 200 and congrats!

Caitlin