drank Genmai Cha by Adagio Teas

Okay this tea iced = bad. Like really bad. Definitely only gonna have this one hot. Deducting a few points.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

LOL :-) sorry for the bad experience. I can say I have never had this cold but I can imagine it may not be the best.

Caitlin

Its okay I loved it hot. I just had a bit of my pot left and so I stuck it in the fridge and figured I would try it – haha – oh well.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I would do that too. Never hurts to try. Could get lucky and find something you may otherwise not like.

yeah I figure might as well try

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

yeah I figure might as well try