Mmmmm…this tea is really hitting the spot this morning. A nice gentle way to wake up in the morning. This tea kind of eases you into the day. I think I will be drinking this tea a lot in future mornings!

Cofftea

Must get this and then add chai spices to it. Or better yet, Frank should make a Mayan Chocolate spice mix!

That sounds yummy

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Any chance you have some of this tea you can spare? Been dying to try it. Pretty please! :-)

Caitlin

Yeah sure send me a PM with your address – be forewarned it might take a while to get over to the post office – haha

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No problem…thanks I really appreciate it :-)

Comments

Cofftea

That sounds yummy

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No problem…thanks I really appreciate it :-)

NJ