I had this tea today while helping my boyfriend build a computer, an odd combination, but anyway that doesn’t really have to do with the taste of the tea.

This was quite pleasant! I was planning on having Lime Black tea and then I remembered this tea. Thanks Rachel for sending this to me! I have only ever had peach oolong in iced honest tea form but I find it to be a great combination. I loved the undertones of almond in this tea. I didn’t get that much vanilla flavor, but I definitely didn’t find the tea lacking.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Building computers is pretty common in my house too. :-)

Caitlin

Haha – are you in an IT field?

I am not but my hubby is… I am more a computer geek as a hobby

Caitlin

My bf is in school for IT and I am slowly being converted to a computer geek myself – haha

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You may as well run with it if he is in “IT” then just know you’ll be getting into it whether you like it or not. :-)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Building computers is pretty common in my house too. :-)

Caitlin

Haha – are you in an IT field?

I am not but my hubby is… I am more a computer geek as a hobby