drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Had this tea earlier in the night with milk, it was yummy. Still not much of a chocolate flavor, but oh well. The scent is pretty chocolatey – my boyfriend walked by and was like “it smells like chocolate” haha. I am also not sure this gives me more of a caffeine boost than plain black tea but it makes a nice cup.

Cofftea

Like w/ true teas, there are a lot of conflicting stats on caffeine in mate. This site says 100 tea bags of mate = 1 cup of coffee. Again, it’s one site, so take it as you wish (you should probably disregard it lol), but I thoguht I’d at least attempt to help lol http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/712649/the_yerba_mate_and_caffeine_debate.html?cat=69

Caitlin

That’s really interesting! Thanks. I have seen a bunch of different tea websites claim that mate has almost no caffiene to more than coffee, but regardless I enjoy the flavor :-)

Comments

Cofftea

Caitlin