I found this tea to be okay. I liked the key lime cheesecake better. I am also looking forward to comparing this with the lime flavored black. I am not sure what the difference between key lime and lime is, but this tea definitely had something in it besides straight up lime flavor.

Cofftea

I know key limes are much smaller… not that it helps much lol!

Caitlin

Haha – I don’t really know how that would affect the flavor, but its an interesting fact!

LiberTEAS

Limes are a little more tart and bitter than key limes.

Caitlin

Hmm – interesting! Thanks!

Cofftea

Makes sense LiberTEAS since I’ve only seen key lime pie and not regular lime pie.

Comments

Cofftea

I know key limes are much smaller… not that it helps much lol!

LiberTEAS

Limes are a little more tart and bitter than key limes.

Caitlin

Hmm – interesting! Thanks!

NJ