drank Spring Serenade by Adagio Teas

So I have been off tea for the past couple of days due to an awful canker sore that made swallowing extremely painful. It is finely healing and I got a new infuser so I had to have an afternoon cup of tea. This is nice and green tea! It is very green and grassy and I can taste a hint of apricot, but I am not sure I can taste the vanilla. Although it is a smooth cup which is probably the vanilla. Boy did I miss enjoying tea!!!

P.S. Thanks Rachel!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You’re welcome. Got your goodies too. Thanks, and hope to get writing soon on the reviews.

Caitlin

Yay! I am glad they got there okay! Hope you enjoy!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am sure I will. Thanks for the extra surprises too.

Caitlin

No problem! I hope you like them, red chai and oxford breakfast are some of my favorites! And heath bar is just fun – haha.

Comments

Caitlin

P.S. Thanks Rachel!!!

Caitlin

Yay! I am glad they got there okay! Hope you enjoy!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am sure I will. Thanks for the extra surprises too.

NJ