This is the first time I had this tea hot. I think I prefer it cold the raspberry and honey flavors really shine through more. It was still a good morning tea though!

Cofftea

Ooooh! Tea envy:) I may try my strawberry honey hot today.

Haha – funny I was just thinking how good your mayan chocolate chai sounded

Cofftea

It’s easier (and better resulting) to steep the tea then use the tea to make coffee, but alas the coffee pot is too high on the counter for me to make coffee. I can reach the pot, that’s it.

Oh no :( – I don’t actually own a coffee maker or coffee for that matter – haha

Comments

Cofftea

Ooooh! Tea envy:) I may try my strawberry honey hot today.

Haha – funny I was just thinking how good your mayan chocolate chai sounded