drank Casablanca Twist by Adagio Teas

I really needed an afternoon cup of tea today after a 2 hour cleaning marathon. This one sounded delicious! I love Moroccan Mint and this sounded like an awesome twist on that. This tea is positively splendid! It is smooth and green with just a touch of mint. It really brightened my Friday afternoon! Not that Friday afternoons don’t already have a reason to be bright – haha! But anyway this is a delightful tea. I look forward to drinking the rest of my stash of this.

Thanks for this tea Rachel!!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No problem…I am glad you enjoyed it. :-)