drank Mrs. Earl Grey by Teavana

I have really been slacking on my steepstering lately and its needs to be remedied – haha! I have been drinking tea but forgetting to log it.

First off – thanks Rachel for the opportunity to try this tea and congrats on being the steepster select today!

This tea smells a little different than normal earl grey which I like because I don’t really like earl grey but I like earl grey with additional flavors. I immediately smelled cinnamon and earl grey when the water hit the tea which intrigued me.

I had this tea with a splash of milk and I really quite enjoyed it. The earl grey flavor was mild and I can’t say that I could distinctly place the cinnamon and vanilla flavorings, but I was doing other things while drinking it. I can say that there was a certain complexity to the tea that is most likely due those flavorings. Very enjoyable cup!!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

You are welcome and thank you!