Had this last night to quell a headache. I find this tea so relaxing. I am suprised by how much I like this tea because I really don’t think of rose as a flavor I would be in to, but this tea has completely changed my mind :-).

Cofftea

Republic of Tea’s Get Relaxed! did that for me! Now I love rose teas. I strongly suggest it.:)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yay, so glad you liked it.

Meghann M

I find rose tea relaxing, too. Glad it worked for you!

Caitlin

Cofftea – I’ll put that on my mental to try list, Rachel – thanks for giving me the opportunity to try it, and Meghann – haha – thanks

Comments

Cofftea

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Yay, so glad you liked it.

Meghann M

I find rose tea relaxing, too. Glad it worked for you!

Caitlin