I got a sampler of revolution teas from amazon and I decided to try this one first last night. First off the packing is adorable. Each tea bag has it’s own tiny little box which probably isn’t very environmentally friendly, but it does really add to the cute factor of the tea.

This tea mostly smells of roobios in the bag and when steeped it smells like roobios and molasses. I didn’t find this tea terrible like everyone else who rated it seems to of. To me the roobios overpowered the honeybush, but it tasted pretty standard. My only complaint would be that I tasted molasses instead of caramel, but it certainly wasn’t a bad cup of tea.