drank Coconut Chai by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

I need a little mood elevator this afternoon and this seemed just the thing. It seems absolutely delicious in the bag. It’s even more fragrant as it steeps. It’s smells sweet and creamy and spicy. It smells a bit like vanilla chai from bigelow which I really enjoy. It tastes just as good as it’s smells. It tastes, creamy and spicy with hints of coconut/vanilla. It tastes a bit like art of teas Earl grey creme but with spices instead of bergamot. Definitely will enjoy the rest of this tea.