drank Peach Ginger by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Just had a cup of this. I steeped it for the correct amount of time today. I did forget about it for a little while though so it was a little cooler then I would have like when I drank it, but it was still good. Definitely less bitter than my last cup. I think I like other peach ginger teas better though. I wish it was as peachy as it smells and I wish there was overall more ginger. I do think that icing this might bring out the flavors a bit.

Cofftea

“Organic peach flavor” that’s the 1st time I’ve noticed that… nice!

Caitlin